18 July 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOHORUSH!

www.bohorush.blogspot.com

Hello!

This post isn't fashion or beauty related. It is a shout out to one of the world nicest and in my opinion best friends. Boho Rush and I have been best friends since we were about 14. We've had our ups and downs but in the end with have always stuck by each other. And today is her 19th Birthday!

She has a gorgeous blog with hauls and beauty tutorials and lots of other marvellous things. You should definitely go check her out and click that lovely follow button. You won't be disappointed!

So, Happy Birthday! Love you so much and don't know how I'm gonna survive the next year so far from you <3

Toodles
x

3 comments:

  1. OMG! You have a blog post dedicated to me?!?!?! You are the world's most awesomest bestie anyone could ever ask for! I have no idea how I will survive without YOU! I'm coming in your suitcase... though I might die from dehydration and the obvious suffocation... I'll fly on a plane instead. Ahh I love you so much! xx

    PS- Sorry Hannah's followers. I hope you haven't suffered too much from our cheesyness :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I have nominated you for a liebster award over on my blog! Have a look and take part :)
    Lily x

    trainersandtiaras.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete