27 June 2013

About Me TAG

Hello!

So, I thought a good way to start of would to be to introduce myself. I was going to do a 'Summer must haves' but I going to save that for another time. I know I have an 'About' page, but here are few more random things!

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yep, it's Mae.

2. What was your favourite subject in school?

This is a hard one, I liked pretty much all of the humanities but hated Maths and Science with a passion (Still do). But I have to say that English and Art were my favourites. And I'm hopefully going on to study English at university in a few months, just waiting for my A-Level results at the mo! Scary stuff!

3. What’s your favourite drink? 

Coke! I don't like the diet stuff though. I also like a good cuppa...

4. Favourite song at the moment? 

This has to be my least favourite question as like most my favourite song changes ALL THE TIME! Right this very second though it is Counting Stars by One Republic.

5. What would you name your children? 

Matthew and/or James for a boy. Aria and/or Eyanna for a girl.

6. Do you participate in any sports? 

I'm not to keen on sports, but I do love the gym...It's a bit weird.

7. Favourite Book?

HARRY POTTER. 
I also love: The Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger, mushy Nicholas Sparks books and I really enjoyed The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chobsky.

8. Favourite Colour? 

Pink! But this also changes regularly, 'She's indecisive she can't decide...' (I like me a bit of JB)

9. Favourite Animal?
Cats...

10. Favourite perfume?

Carolina Herrera 212! I also like anything that smells like Vanilla because let's face it who doesn't want to smell like cake?

11. Favourite holiday?

I went on holiday to Switzerland one year in high school and it has to have been one of the greatest experiences! Sadly, I'm still a crappy ski-er.

12. Have you graduated High School? 

Only just! I just finished my A-levels a week ago now I'm just waiting results day.

13. Have you been out of the Country? 

Lots! I actually don't even live in my home country, I live in the beautiful Dubai! But I'm moving back home next month.

14. Do you speak any other Languages?

I wish...I want to learn Arabic and Italian though!

15. Do you have any siblings?

Yep, I have a baby sister. Who's not really a baby seeing as she's 14.

16. What’s your favourite store?

I'm a huge fan of Topshop! Also love River Island and New Look and Boots and The Body Shop and...This list could go on forever so I'm going to stop myself there!

17. Favourite Restaurant? 

Hmm, I love Macaroni Grill partially because they give you crayons and you can draw on the tables...The food is pretty yummy too!

18. Did you like school?

Bits of it...I can't say I had the time of my life but I made quite a few great friends.

19. Favourite YouTubers?

This is so easy for me! Zoella, Tanya Burr, Sprikle of Glitter, Jim Chapman and PointlessBlogTv! That was in no particular order because I love them all.

20. Favourite Movie?

It's really lame but I can watch A Cinderella Story on repeat and have done before.

21. Favourite Tv show? 

This is one of the questions where I could go on forever but my faves have to be: Pretty Little Liars, The Walking Dead, Friends, How I Met Your Mother and Ancient Aliens.
I've also just started watching Game of Thrones and Twisted and I'm quite enjoying them, but don't think I can list them as faves just yet...they have potential though!

22. Pc or Mac?

Mac. I'm an Apple girl!

23. What phone do you have?

iPhone 4S.

24. How tall are you?

5'4. I'm pretty average.

25. What’s your most listened to song on itunes? 
Crave You by Flight Facilities feat. Giselle

26. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I think it's a mix of high street with kind of hippy-boho inspired edge.  

27. Favourite number?

The number 7 and the number 13. I don't know why...

28. Guilty Pleasures?

Bad movies and lame reality TV.

29. Two Pet Peeves?

(1) People who chew with their mouth open. Yucky. 
(2) People who ignore messages/ don't reply. I can be so hypocritical as I do this quite often...

30. One thing in your closet you cannot live without?

Black vests! I know they seem pretty basic but I swear they go with pretty much everything I own and they're so good for layering. If I'm in a cba kind of mood I just throw on a nice black vest, a blazer and skinnies with a nice necklace and I'm set! Black vests are the best! 

Sooooooo, that was a pretty long post! I hope it wasn't to boring. I promise things will be better next time.

I'm now trying to think of a phrase to sign off with...'Bye' seems the most obvious, but kind of boring. 'Toodles' is cute but kind of twee and reminds be of Sharpay out of High School Musical...

Laters?

No comments:

Post a Comment